Stop, Hop, and Go
1. Dribble from the yellow cone toward the central blue cone.
2. Use an attacking move.
3. Dribble toward the red cone.
4. Use a change of direction move.
5. Dribble from the red cone toward the central blue cone.
6. Use an attacking move.
7. Dribble toward the yellow cone.
8. Use a change of direction move and restart the whole process.
Go up and down the belt to complete 1 rep. Complete 10 reps for each of the change of direction moves. At completion you should complete 20 Full Zico and 20 Stop Hop and Go moves.
Practice each soccer skill on its own for 2 Minutes. Take a 30-second break in between skills.
2. Slides Box
3. Take Stop
4. Take Stop Scissor
5. Slide Box Take
Practice Time – 12 Minutes
1. Start in between the two central cones and first dribble toward the yellow cone.
2. Tightly, dribble around the yellow cone.
3. Dribble toward the red cone and use a change of direction move when you arrive.
4. Dribble toward the orange cone and use a change of direction move when you arrive.
5. Dribble toward the blue cone.
6. Tightly, dribble around the blue cone.
7. Finish back at your starting position, between the two central cones.
1. Start the soccer ball from the ground if/when your record is 10+
2. Unlimited attempts – PRACTICE BEING GREAT!
3. Submit your best score from the week.