1. Dribble to the second cone (yellow)
2. Use change of direction move
3. Dribble to the first cone you now see (orange)
4. Use change of direction move
5. Dribble to the last cone you see (red)
Complete the ladder 20 times per move. Alternate the foot you use for each trip up the ladder.
Practice each soccer skill on its own for 2 Minutes. Take a 30-second break in between skills.
1. Dribble Cuts - Both Feet
2. Pull Push Laces
3. Pull Push Inside
4. Inside Outside Pull Push Laces
5. Shuffle Stop Skip
Practice Time – 12 Minutes
1. Start at the blue cone and dribble toward the red cone straight ahead.
2. Tightly, dribble around the red cone.
3. Dribble toward the nearest yellow cone.
4. Use a change of direction move.
5. Dribble toward the other yellow cone.
6. Use a change of direction move.
7. Dribble toward the nearest red cone.
8. Tightly, dribble around the red cone.
9. Dribble toward and finish at the nearest blue cone.
1. Start the soccer ball from the ground if/when your record is 10+
2. Unlimited attempts – PRACTICE BEING GREAT!
3. Submit your best score from the week.