Change of Direction Moves
1. Dribble toward the middle of the two yellow cones.2. Once you cross the yellow cones, use your change of direction move. (Inside Chop and Cruyff)
3. Dribble back to the starting blue cone.
4. Do each move 40 times (20 with Right and 20 with Left)
Practice each soccer skill on its own for 2 Minutes. Take a 30-second break in between skills.
1. Single Foot Dribble Cuts
2. Dribble Cuts - Both Feet
3. Inside - Outside - Stop
4. Take Stop Hop
5. Take Step Over
Practice Time – 12 Minutes
1. Dribble from the blue cone out to either yellow cone.
2. Use your change of direction move as soon as you pass the yellow cone.
3. Dribble past the starting cone and toward the other yellow cone.
4. Use your change of direction move as soon as you pass the yellow cone.
5. Dribble back to the starting blue cone and stop the ball still.
1. Start the soccer ball from the ground if/when your record is 10+
2. Unlimited attempts – PRACTICE BEING GREAT!
3. Submit your best score from the week.